Translate

November 09, 2012

Fight Hunger Feed Hungry



In the previous article I'd talked about donating rice by playin word games. After answering more than a hundred questions it start to being boring then I saw a link saying change subject. 

When I click the link I was impressed there were a lot of choices in the link. Currently I am learning Italian and French so immediately I clicked the French Link. I think the web site is great for learning French and other languages they offered. Questions are basic and and if you make a mistake, in the following second or third question its coming again so you are learning from your mistakes.

I had also tried Famous Paintings- I was terrible - and I did geography with my my mother. I think she loved the web site a lot. But should say finding countries on the map isnt really easy for Turks.(Turks known as bad direction skills, god bless navigators. Gonna Write  About Soon.)

Here is the link for the page. Answer more, donate more:

I want to also remind this link for ones who hadn't read the former article:

by taking mini quiz, which have only 5 questions you will be feeding a child for a day. It doesn't matter if your answers true or false.

Down there you can see the copy of page for the subject you can choose to answer:

Subjects

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like you can leave your comments: