Translate

November 05, 2015

Fill in the Blanks Exercise for My Lady Darbanville

My Lady DArbanville

My Lady DArbanville

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!


"Lady D'Arbanville"

My d'Arbanville, why do you so still?
I'll wake tomorrow
and you will my fill, yes, you be my fill.

My d'Arbanville why does it me so?
But your seems so silent.
Why you breathe so low, do you breathe so ,

My Lady d'Arbanville why you sleep so still?
'll wake you tomorrow
and will be my fill, , you will be my .

My Lady d'Arbanville, you so cold tonight.
Your feel like winter,
your has turned to white, skin has turned to .

My Lady d'Arbanville, why you sleep so still?
'll wake you tomorrow
and will be my fill, , you will be my .

La la la la ....

My Lady d'Arbanville why it grieve me so?
your heart seems so .
Why do you breathe low, why do you so low,

I loved my lady, though in grave you lie,
I'll be with you
This will never die, this will never die.

I you my lady, though your grave you lie,
'll always be with you
rose will never die, rose will never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like you can leave your comments: